NEXT LEVEL SPORTS TRAINING CAMP – July 24 – 28
High School Strength, Power, Speed Training Program
Ignite Fitness and Nutrition in conjunction with elite professional athlete trainer, Mark Regan, will be conducting a training program aimed specifically at High School athletes who want to play at the highest level of sport. The training sessions place an emphasis on Strength, Speed, Explosive Power, Speed Endurance, and Nutritional guidance in order to improve each athlete’s total fitness. This program is offered exclusively to High School aged athletes.
– Post Program Evaluations for every player on Strength, Speed, Power, Agility, Mobility.
– General Strength Training Program designed to build General and Specific strength needed for athletics. Lifts focus on major muscle groups of the upper body, lower body and core.
– Dynamic Plyometrics exercises designed to create explosive power for the entire body.
– Agility workouts to foster quicker feet, greater balance and the ability to change directions more rapidly.
– Speed Improvement Techniques using resistance harnesses, over speed training, and speed endurance training.
– Dynamic and Static Flexibility Programs incorporating Yoga, and other stretching modalities for improved flexibility.
If you want to see results, take advantage of this program! Go into next season with the confidence in knowing you have become a better athlete and a better player who can compete with the best!
DATE: July 24 – 28, 2017
AGES: 13-17 yrs
TIME: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
COST: $199.00 + tx for FULL WEEK
For an Additional $99 each athlete will be given an individualized Nutrition Program, including complete daily meal plans, grocery lists, an online support system, and a tracking system to ensure they meet their nutritional goals. Each program is designed to ensure maximal improvements in their fitness and body composition to ensure they reach their full potential. I encourage you to seriously consider this option. You can never outwork a poor diet. A proper diet can take average athletes and allow them to compete at any level, but a poor diet will make the very best athletes appear very average!
The program will be conducted by Mark Regan (B.A., B.Ed., Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Certified Nutrition Coach). Mark has been a teacher and coach for over 25 years in London. He is a former Western Mustang Football player, who has coached High School Football in the Fall, and Track and Field in the Spring. Mark has worked as a Strength and Conditioning Coach for over 20 years. He has trained many athletes from a wide variety of sports including hockey players in the OHL, NHL, MLB, CFL, CIS Football, NCAA and CIS Track and Field.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!